There are many financial products in the market, and so choosing the ones that best meet an individual client’s needs can be complicated. Informed decisions about the products in any portfolio are best made after an assessment of individual needs. After meeting to do this, you are better informed when the time comes to choose from a comprehensive suite of products and services and select those that address your unique situation.
Products and services include:
- 401(k) retirement plans and Individual Retirement Accounts
- Custom Tailored, Fee Based Managed Accounts
- 529 qualified tuition plans
- Mutual funds
- Brokered Certificates of Deposit
- U.S.Treasuries Securities
- Group retirement and savings plans
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Other retirement savings plans designed specifically for employee groups
- Life insurance
- Long-term care
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with Clark Wealth Management.